Vendor Power Charges and Igniters for use with this tool:
- Power Charges: Titan Specialties, Pt. No. 6000-000-171-1S Owen Oil Tools, Inc. Pt. No. JEC-5302-041
- Igniters: Titan Specialties, Pt. No. 6035-000-050 Owen Oil Tools, Inc. Pt. No. DET-5306-074
- Tool total stroke: 6.36 in.
- Tool piston area: 1.11 in.²
- Tool max. Pull: 13,000 lbs. At 4.25 inch stroke Unported tool max. Hydrostatic pressure: 15,000 P.S.I. Ported tool max. Hydrostatic pressure: 10,000 P.S.I.
1.71” OD “SHORTY” SETTING TOOMINIMUM AND MAXIMUM WEAR DIAL’S
M1I.N7I1M”U OMD A“NSHDO MRATXYI”M SUEMT WTINEGAR T ODIOAL’S
ACT, inc. Wireline pressure setting tools are constructed from high quality alloy steel with traceable heat numbers. Material hardness is also controlled. The illustrations shown above list suggested critical minimum and maximum wear diameters