The Hydration Unit is a truck, trailer ore skid mounted unit for the purpose of mixing fracturing fluids with chemicals.
It is one of the main elements of a Frac Fleet to reduce chemical cost and react to real fracturing situation.
Because of the advanced electronics and superior hardware units deliver high levels of durability and efficiency in mixing stimulation fluids with dry and fluid chemicals.
The design guaranties units according to the road conditions of the final country. That includes axle weight, dimensions and other. On and off-road conditions are also included. Hydration Units can be built to mix fluid and dry polymers.
The high energy mixing system allows reducing hydration time to a minimum.
- Truck, trailer ore skid mounted unit
- Silent Versions
- Of Shore Units
- Chemical System includes:
- Up to 4 fluid additive systems
- Up to 1 dry additive system
- Suction and discharge manifolds on both sides of the unit
- ACT WS Blender Units will be supplied as 30, 50, 60, 90, 120 bbl/min units.