- Install o-rings then lubricate o-rings and threads. Slide TOP PISTONS (10) in TOP CYLINDERS (9). Install RELEASE NUT and BOTTOM ADAPTER (15 & 16) to BOTTOM PISTON (13) then install this unit in BOTTOM CYLINDER (12).
- Screw CONNECTOR SUBS (11) into BOTTOM CYLINDER and one of TOP Make wrench tight. Wrench only on wrenching areas provided. Do not wrench on pistons anywhere except in knurled areas.
3. Join TOP CYLINDER / TOP PISTON unit to CONNECTOR SUB / TOP PISTON Make wrench tight.
4. Join remaining TOP CYLINDER / TOP PISTON unit to CONNECTOR SUB / TOP PISTON Make wrench tight.
5. Remove tool from vise. Bump tool (view A) completely closed on wooden block). Next, turn tool Upright then fill TOP CYLINDER with motor oil until oil level reaches groove at lower end of thread. Install ORIFICE SUB (8). Excess oil will purge as sub is screwed in.
- Return tool to Make ORIFICE SUB (8) wrench tight to TOP CYLINDER. Screw SHEAR SUB (7) to TOP PISTON. Hold back-up wrench on BOTTOM ADAPTER (16) and tighten SHEAR SUB which will ensure all inside connections are tight. Rotate SHEAR SUB clockwise until SHEAR SCREW holes align then install SHEAR SCREW (5).
7. Install BLEEDER VALVE (17) if used. Screw POWDER CHAMBER (6) to SHEAR SUB (7). Install POWER CHARGE. Make sure open end of power charge is facing up.
8. Screw TOP SUB (2) to POWDER CHAMBER wrench tight. Check IGNITOR by first removing ground wire from contact spring then checking resistivity (51 ohms) with blasting galvanometer. Next, wrap ground wire around case of ignitor body then place ignitor in firing head. Tool is now assembled. Attach appropriate firing adapter, collar locator, and setting adapters