Features & Advantages:
- It seals around stationary or moving solid wireline (slickline) for pressures up to 15,000 psi.
- It is light weight with aluminium or composite material pulley. Line size determine size of sheave and glands.
- Manual and hydraulic packing nut to give optimum compression around wireline.
- It has blow out plug to seal, in case of line fouling or breaking.
- Sheave bracket can swivel around. It has adjustable wire guides to keep wireline in the sheave groove, preventing line jumping.
- Hydraulic pumps, fittings, hoses and accessories are also available.
- Lightweight body, sheave bracket, aluminium pulley, composite material pulley.
|WIRELINE STUFFING BOXES|
|Sheave||Working Pressure (psi)||Manual Part No.||Hydraulic Part No.|
Refer to the Quick Union identification chart on page no. 16 & 17 for end connection.