- Made from high quality low alloy steel.
- Fully heat treated to give max. strength and hardness.
- Can withstand rough use and is rugged to give long life. Scraping edge is designed to be effective in full circumference clean out.
- Precision machined blades to fit casing profile.
- Available with API Monogram.
- Blades are properly tapered to the tool body to minimize the possibility of the scraper hanging up inside the casing.
- Blades are left handed to facilitate scrapper rotation.
The Casing Scraper is used for removing the stuck mud cement embedded bullets, perforation burrs, rust, mill scale, paraffin and similar unwanted material from the inside wall of the Casing.
For removal of the Cement Sheath the Scraper should be installed between the Drill Bit and the Drill Collar so that both the drilling out and the sheath removal can be accomplished at the same time. It is a good practice to maintain circulation while these operations are being conducted. For removal of perforation burrs and bullets, the scraper is installed pin up on the first joint of the drill pipe with an old three cone rock bit installed in the box end of the scraper.
|CASING||SCRAPER ASSY. PART NUMBER||STD. CONN. A.P.I. REG.||TOOL BASIC O.D.||TOOL I.D.|
NOTE: Other sizes/ end connections are available upon request.