ACT Model ERD Retrievable Hydraulic Seal Bore Packer is a Retrievable Packer. Hydraulically set by pressure in the tubing. It is run with Hydraulic Setting Tool & retrieving is done independently from the Tubing, using a Retrieving Tool manipulated on a work string. This packer is ideally suited for highly deviated well both onshore & offshore.
- Model ERD Retrievable Hydraulic Seal Bore Packer can be use in oil production wells or in water or gas injection wells.
Features, Advantages and Benefits:
- Run & set with the Production Tubing
- Hydraulically setting eliminates the requirements for spacing out & opening & closing with the help of Sliding Sleeves for the displacement of fluids
- Effects on tubing (compression & tension) are transmitted to slips- there is no shear ring with limits these stresses
- Retrieval independent of the tubing using a Retrieving Tool. It can be lift to the bottom of the well with a By-Pass Blanking Plug in a Nipple to isolate the formation
|ERD RETRIEVABLE SEAL BORE PACKER|
|PACKER SEAL BORE (IN)||OUT SIDE DIAMETER (IN)||THREAD CONN. (IN)||TYPICAL ID THRU SEALS|
|8.5/8||24-32||4.750||7.687||SPECIAL / BLANK||3.00||140-7687-XXXX|
|9.5/8||40-47||4.000||8. 465||SPECIAL /
‘XXXX’ is changed as per material / elastomer / end connection